Monday 29 July 2013

Ramadan Journal Day 18 and 19

18. In My Bag:

This is my diaper bag:


The colors are a lot more vivid than the photo.  Inside is a pull ups diaper, wipes, changing mat, extra outfit, bib, sun hat, hand sanitizer, bandaids, cotton balls, alcohol wipes, a car window sun shield sticker.  I like this bag because it's compact and waterproof, which is useful with London weather. Also I got it for $17 at Home Goods in the US, when it normally costs $80.  Before I got this one, I used the below oversized Monsoon bag as a diaper bag:


19. Six o'clock:

I'm usually cooking at this time, yesterday for iftar I had dates and cherries, cheese and crackers, rooh afza, and for dinner chicken nihari with homemade roti and salad.  I used half a packet of Laziza Nehari spice mix.






1 comment: