Sunday 28 July 2013

Ramadan Journal Day 17

17. Mosque

In London I've only been to two mosques- Harrow masjid a few years ago for Eid prayer when it was under construction, and London Central Mosque for Family Fun Day last month.  I loved London Central Mosque, it's so beautiful and you feel a sense of peace as soon as you enter.  I like how so many mosques here have family fun days- aside from being fun, it creates a feeling of community.

Some photos from London Central Mosque's Family Fun Day:





There was a stall of baked goods, these delicious cakes and cupcakes are handmade by a lovely lady, here's her website http://www.sweetdessert.moonfruit.com
I tried all three cakes and they were all yummy, especially the chocolate mocha cake.  They were the best cakes I've had in London so far. 



1 comment: