Wednesday 24 July 2013

Ramadan Journal Day 12, 13, 14

12. Prayer/Mercy:

When reading the Quran I'm struck by how often it says "for God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful," often several times on a page.

some verses I highlighted:

2:152

When my servants ask you concerning Me I am indeed close (to them); I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me; let them also, with a will, listen to My call and believe in Me; that they may walk in the right way.
 2:186


13.  In My Kitchen

...is another kitchen

                                                                    a fruit hamper

                                                                    my smoothie maker

14. Now Playing: 


My daughter is playing this Little Muslims app, which is a matching game with nice graphics and simple explanations of terms like Quran, zakat, Kaaba, salah etc.  Anyone know of other good apps for preschoolers?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the often repeated verse. Feels good when I come across them every time. :)

    How's the nutribullet?

    Neelu

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works great, just as advertised. It liquifies hard vegetables and nuts. It's also very easy to clean, I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete